Today is my birthday! I already celebrated with my friends, but today I showered with sweets and treats at work. I will be leaving the high school I work at as a secretary in June, and it’s days like this that are going to make leaving hard.
I made a list of 24 things to do before I turn 25.
1. Not lose this list
2. Blog weekly
3. Get a 3.0 or higher at UNI
4. Go camping
5. Volunteer – I have 3 oportunities lined up already; College Hill Arts Festival, Sturgis Fall Car Show, College Hill Music Festival
6. Eat 1 meal at home a week
7. Make a make-up station in our room
8. Visit the Upper Penninsula
9. Attend the Galande Quaff in Jackson
10. Participate in Blog Life
11. Go to a baseball game
12. Go on a mother/daughter adventure – Minneapolis.. Ikea!
13. Make-over my blog
14. Purchase and use a disposible camera
15. Organize a clothing swap
16. Go to the botanical garden in Des Moines
17. Build a woodworking project
18. Read 10 books
19. Design a phone case collection
20. Craft more!
21. Work towards eating majority local
22. Do 1 random act of kindness a week
23. Take a dance class
24. Host trivia again
I will be visiting this list again on my half birthday, which seems like forever away but will probably come in a flash. The number 1 goal is not lose the list.
Thank you to everyone that has made my birthDAY so special! Especially Tina, Erin, Ryan and Justin, Ena, Lori, J’Kalein, Ben, Anthony, Emma, Marcy, and Colleen. I am stuffed, and so happy with all my gifts. Audrey and I are on our way to a wedding in Grinnell tonight. We are camping at Rock Creek State tonight. Please keep your fingers crossed it doesn’t rain on us!